Our geographic information platforms helps you visualise what is happening, and where, to provide vital evidence to support decisions and interventions.
- Build a better picture of interventions by adding information overlays
- Select the background from high resolution imagery, mapping or terrain
- Search for locations by place name
- Import and plot your spread sheets with geographical references
- Store your reports and documents geospatially, quickly understand the environment
- Integrate RSS feeds from news providers or event monitors
- Bookmark frequent locations for quick reference
- Share your map as an image o rprint out
- Access to unique and privileged data not available in other systems
- Perform better; make fact-based decisions with better outcomes powered by geo-awareness
- Synthesise & share a common picture; manage once, serve to many users
- Bespoke functionality designed to meet client needs and budget
- Intuitive, straight forward application; no training burden
- No expensive software to purchase, learn and maintain; it works in a web browser
- No system integration required from expensive technicians
- Data updates and application management performed off site by Alcis; low overheads
For more information download the Development GeoExplorer brochure today (PDF).
For pricing and questions do contact us via email at [email protected] or by telephone on +44 (0) 118 935 7304.
Or ask us a question via Twitter by Tweeting #DevelopmentGeoExplorer to @AlcisGeo.